Friday, November 5, 2010

Wedding Of My Dreams... On The Budget Of My Nightmares

Like any other girl in the world, I want a beautiful wedding. When I got engaged in October 2010, I knew it was going to be a challenge to create the wedding of my dreams on the budget of my nightmares.

Like most modern day engaged couples, we were paying for this wedding on our own. We've always been careful with money (we didn't have a choice!), so spending as little as possible was seemed like a good idea. On the other hand, I'd been dreaming of my wedding since I was six years old, and didn't plan to have more than one wedding in my life. 

We didn't lose hope and elope. I decided to find a way to create a bridal-magazine worthy wedding on a dime. This blog will take you along for the ride as I learn how to create "cheap chic and budget beauty".

No comments:

Post a Comment